Creating structure and stronger silhouettes in your haircuts.
The technique of graduation within haircutting is an incredibly powerful tool to build weight into a shape. And, bad graduation can also give us nightmares of 80’s era mushroom hair!
In this two-hour interactive workshop Andrew Carruthers, Education Director for Sam Villa, will explore the world of graduation in depth to help you discover:
- How graduation can build stronger shapes that are easier to style and hold their silhouette longer!
- How to build strong graduation that fits the head shape
- What to do to avoid bulky looking graduation
- When and where to use graduation to shift weight balance in all lengths of hair
- How do vertical, horizontal, and diagonal sections effect graduation
- Problems and Solutions based on real salon guest interaction
- The answers to your challenges and questions in real time
Grab a mannequin and follow along to get a hands-on experience while interacting and asking questions live with Andrew. Can’t make it to the Live class? No worries, your class ticket allows you to come back and watch the recording of the class at your leisure and you have lifetime access to re-watch and review!